Hello my angels and welcome back to my world. Happy Valentine’s Day ! Before we know it .. it will be Easter, then Winter , then Christmas and then 2019.
Okay maybe that’s an exaggeration but I seriously feel like time is flying by so fast.
Enough with my beating around the bush. Today on my blog I will be reviewing the latest addiction to the Labello family.
Labello Vanilla Buttercream
Infused with shea butter and natural oils Labello Vanilla Buttercream claims to provide deeply moisturised, smooth and cared for lips.
Here’s my review
- As the name suggest; this Labello is lightly vanilla scented. I love anything vanilla scented and this is so divine…. it does however make you crave some decadent buttercream cupcakes.
- Even though I drink lots of water, my lips are constantly dry. Labello vanilla buttercream adds amazing moisture to my lips. After daily use for approximately two weeks my lips are certainly more hydrated, softer and smoother.
- Some might see this as a con rather than a pro but I love the fact that this Labello is matte and colourless. When I apply it in the day, it does not alter my lipstick colour. ( Being colourless makes it my boyfriend’s new fav as well ).
- The consistency is a little thicker than the Cherry or Blackcurrent flavours (my usual pick) but I have noticed that it actually lasts longer than the tinted flavours.
- For the price tag (R24.99) this lip balm is certainly value for your money and will definitely not break the bank.
CHERMEL”S PRO TIP : exfoliate your lips at night (a few times a week) using either a lip scrub or DIY Honey and brown sugar scrub then use Labello Vanilla Buttercream. You will wake up with soft and hydrated lips in the morning (and not to mention totally kissable).
Would i recommend it ?
YESSSSSS!!! I’ve loved Labello all my life and this new flavour did not disappoint. I might just be buying this one from now on instead of my usual Cherry and Blackcurrent flavours.
Are you going to try it ??
How to win R2 500 with Labello and Rubybox ?
Rubybox is running a super cool and unique competition. You can win R2 500 just by voting for your favourite Vanilla Buttercream inspired dish here.
Remember to sign up to Rubybox (for free) and you could receive new beauty samples to review.
DISCLAIMER ~ this product was sent to me by Rubybox to try and review. However all opinions are that of my own.